Wednesday, October 28, 2009



Taylor Lautner has vowed to never show off his muscular body again in a film.The 17-year-old actor - who plays the part of werewolf Jacob Black in 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' - had to really bulk up for the role.Taylor - who reportedly put on over 30lbs to keep his part in the film - has since said he doesn't want people noticing him just for his muscular body, he wants his acting skills to be recognised as well.He said: "I worked hard to get in shape for this role. My motivation was the movie and the fans, but I don't want to become known as just a body. If I had to choose I would never take my shirt off again in a movie but I guess that's not very realistic. I certainly won't be asking to do it, though."The American star has previously spoken about how he feels uncomfortable in his own skin.He said: "It's so uncomfortable knowing that so many people are seeing pictures of me shirtless. It's weird. It's kind of embarrassing."Taylor has also spoken about how horrified he was when a middle-aged female fan tried to remove her underwear in front of him.He said: "They had my name imprinted on them. So that was kind of strange."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY