Tuesday, November 24, 2009








The Colombian-born singer says the songs on her new album "She Wolf," out this week, is a reflection of a woman who is looking for her prince charming.All the single ladies — Shakira is looking out for you!The Grammy-winner says songs like the Brazilian-influenced "Did It Again" and "Men In This Town" will connect women in search of "the one."In a recent interview, the international star talked about her new CD, relationships and why she still passionate about her career.
The Associated Press: What is the album about lyrically?
Shakira: I think this album in general has been written from a very feminine perspective. Maybe because today I feel more like a woman and I feel the struggle of being of woman, and its advantages too, in my own flesh. I have a better understanding of women's plight, you know. I guess I understand my mom better today than 10 years ago. ...( It's about) the old urban tale, you know, trying to find the right man ... the old urban tale of men not being available, all the good ones are taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY