Saturday, November 7, 2009



Wanda Sykes is a Actress, comedian and author Wanda Sykes hosts an irreverent new late-night offering.Wanda Sykes has no problem speaking her mind, rattling off jokes or creating conversation.Now, she’ll try to get others to be funny and interesting as she joins the world of late-night chatters when the weekly “The Wanda Sykes Show” launches at 10 central time tonight on Fox.Hosting a talk show is new for Sykes but the format is not. She got her start on HBO’s “The Chris Rock Show,” a talk show that had no restrictions because it aired on premium cable. The freedom was perfect for Sykes, who finds humor in everything from politics to sex — and talks about it frankly.The Barack Obama campaign made her change her mind.“I was like, ’Wow, I really wish I had an outlet where I could go out there and just speak on this on a week-to-week basis and be current.’ And I thought, ’You know what? This talk show ... I can do that. I can do the things like we did on “Chris Rock.’” And that seemed like what they were getting at, what they wanted. And so I’m like, ’This is the time. This is the time to jump into it.’” Sykes says.The format will be very loose. If something is deemed funny and relevant, it’ll be in the show. Her topics will range from entertainment to politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY