Friday, January 15, 2010

ATTENTION!!! Please read VERY carefully. The last chance to get a memorial BEARDTARD T-Shirt is TONIGHT 1/7/10 at MIDNIGHT Eastern Standard Time! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! When you make the purchase on pay-pal there is a place to leave a "NOTE TO SELLER" That is where you should leave your shirt size. If you ordered one and DIDN'T do that will you go back into your account and see if you can add a note to the seller of the purchased item. I am sifting through hundreds of e-mails in 4 different locations trying to match names with shirt sizes and it's making my brain feel like stabbing me in the eye balls. If you sent me an e-mail after ordering the shirt with your size then I will eventually find it but it will take a little longer. I should be shipping the first batch of shirts to all the people who got me their sizes on the NOTE TO SELLER option in 1 day. If you send me your size do it through MY e-mail that pay-pal gave you and give me the name that is ON THE PAY-PAL that you bought the shirt through. For example if you used your mom's pay-pal make sure I have her name so I can find you. I love your friggin faces and THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY